READING YOUR BILL
YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TO WONDER WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
- Your ECEC account number, billing, and due date information.
- Billing Summary states previous balance, payments, adjustments, and total amount due.
- Message centers that allow ECEC to keep you informed.
- Service or meter location and meter reading information.
- The chart compares the current month to the prior twelve months of usage. The table provides a year-to-year comparison of days billed, average daily kWh usage, and the average temperature for the month billed.
- Detail of electric charges for your current billed electric use.
- Comments or changes you wish to communicate to ECEC.
- Account number, billing date, due date, amount due on or before due date, and amount due after due date (with late charge).