READING YOUR BILL
YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TO WONDER WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
- Total Amount Due - Summarizes total amount or budget amount due. Automatic payment is indicated if you participate in that program.
- Your Account Information - Member name, account number, billing date, balances due, and payments recieved.
- Monthly Energy Use Comparison - Total energy use last month, this month, and a year ago.
- Average Daily Use - At a glanace, average daily kWh usage and average daily cost.
- Important Member Information - Learn about safety, energy saving programs, services, and events.
- Payment Stub - If you are mailing your payment, detach this portion and mail with your check.
- Account Information - Account number, service address, meter number, rate, dates of service, readings, number of days of service, meter multiplier, and usage.
- Account Activity - Total current activity, balance forward, and total amount due.
- Usage History Graph - Copmpare usage for year with monthly high and low temperatures.
- Payment Options - FREE and SECURE payment options.